“Disease and early death is more likely to be seen with the long term drinking of distilled water, reverse osmosis water” reverse osmosis can cause death.
Zoltan P. Roma MD MSc,
Scientist and researchers worldwide have repeatedly demonstrated that long-term consumption of reverse osmosis water (RO) water is bad for your health.
Just about, everyone knows that Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems excel at removing water impurities, similar to distilled water they both take out the natural minerals in the water Asia and the European countries call it dead water, in some countries it is even banned, few are aware that they also remove the beneficial minerals. In fact, the reverse osmosis process removes 92-99% of beneficial calcium and magnesium.
Till Now We Only Knew Dirty water and Clean water.
Average Life expectancy of Hunza Valley (Northern Pakistan), is 120 -140 years
The people of the Hunza Valley drink alkalize and ionized water that naturally occurs. It is found that Hunza water is high alkaline pH and an extraordinary amount of active hydrogen (hydrogen with an extra electron), with a negative-ORP (Redox Potential) and a high mineral content
In the 1950’s, scientist research was conducted in several unique locations around the world. For thousands of years, these places have maintained legendary status as a natural source of “Miracle Water”. It was discovered that the “Miracle Healing Water” at all these locations had one thing in common…an abundance of Active Hydrogen. which today is know as Electrolyzed Alkaline Anti-Oxidant Water (EAAW)
- Active Hydrogen
- High Alkalinity
Top 5 Causes of Worldwide:
Why Aqua pure plus Ionizer?
- 44 years old, Private Japanese Company.
- Approved as a Medical Device by the Japanese Health Ministry.
- ISO 9001, 14001, 13485 ( Standards for Medical Devices ).
- Tested and Certified by WQA and recognized as per Gold Standard.
- Endorsement by Dr. Hiromi Shinya, American Anti Cancer Institute & Japanese Association of Preventive Medicine for Adult Diseases (JAPA) over 6600 Doctors.
- 5 years of international warranty.
- 25 to 40+ years Product life expectancy.
- First used in about 200 Japanese Hospitals since 1974.
- The first Domestic unit was introduced in 1994.